- This programme is designed for students with a background in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Gain the skills and theoretical understanding to help businesses in decision-making processes for themselves and for society
- Choose from one of the specialisations to get a better understanding of your specialisation. You have the opportunity to apply your research to practical issues within your area of expertise
- Prepare yourself for a career in business administration, policymaking, academia, entrepreneurship, management and many more
Why study Business Administration at Radboud University?
Radboud University's Master's programme for Business Administration is closely associated with research carried out within the Institute of Management Research and combines training in methodology with action-based learning. As a student, you will also have access to our Visa Skills Lab, allowing you to carry-out scenario analysis research, and simulate decision-making processes.
In addition to our great facilities, you will also have access to Radboud's extensive network, providing you with great internship opportunities during your studies, and great career opportunities after.
As a student, you also have the opportunity to take part in a project on European Human Resource Management, in cooperation with six leading European business schools and universities.
What will you learn?
Our Master's programme in Business Administration - unlike other similar programmes - emphasizes the social processes that constitute organisations. In addition, in Nijmegen, we have chosen an integrated approach. This attention for the whole, including social relationships, is what creates a better understanding of the importance of good management and can eventually increase the performance of organisations of all kinds.
As a graduate you could find many career opportunities:
- Business administration and management
- Human resources
- Policy Maker
- Brand manager
Before the programme starts, you will choose a specialisation:
- Business Analysis and Modelling
Looking at the individual and social ‘biases’ and ‘heuristics' that lead to sub-optimal or even low-quality decisions, as well as at interventions aimed at improving managerial decision-making (group decision support).
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Management
Understanding the challenges and issues related to managing gender equality, diversity and inclusion in organisations, designing interventions and give content to the social responsibility of organisations.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
You'll come to understand how organisations can grow through innovation processes as well as understand the challenges that entrepreneurs face when starting their business in a changing environment.
- International Business
Strategic analysis of global activities of multinational firms with a balanced outlook on relations with the market and non-market stakeholders for economic and social impact.
Marketing is more than just selling products or services; it is about creating value with customers and other stakeholders. Learn to build and manage customer relationships and how these will help you in key marketing activities such as branding and product management.
- Organisational Design and Development
This specialisation uniquely combines both sides of the coin: addressing structural problems of organisational design as well as changes in the culture and social fabric of an organisation; both of which are vital for success.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
You will become capable of scientifically analysing issues involving personnel and organisation. Also, you learn to think about them at the strategic level in an organisation.
- Strategic Management
Learn to analyse, describe and deal with the influences of various stakeholders, strategy processes in organisations, internal and external environment, and internationalisation.
As an international student, your prior education must meet certain requirements.
1. A completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area.
Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
Based on your (academic) background we might require you to do a GMAT.
In order to take part in this programme, you need to have fluency in both written and spoken English. This requirement has been satisfied when the student meets one of the following conditions:
- Has successfully completed a three-year Bachelor's programme at a Dutch university.
- Is a citizen of Australia, Canada (with exception of Quebec), Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, or the United States of America.
- Has successfully completed a Bachelor's programme that was taught completely in the English language in one of the following countries: EU/EEA-countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America.
- Has successfully completed a Master's programme from a Dutch university of applied sciences (HBO).
All other students need one of the following certificates (All certificates may not be older than two years).
- A TOEFL score of ≥90, with subscores not lower than 18
- An IELTS score of ≥6.5, with subscores not lower than 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a mark of C or higher
Programmes starting in September
- Non-EEA students: 1 April
- EEA students: 1 May
Pre-master for international academic students
If you do not meet the requirements set for direct admission, it is possible to be admitted to the one-year (60 ECs), pre-master’s programme. Finishing this programme grants direct access to the Master’s programme in Business Administration.
Both the Keuzegids Masters and the Bachelor’s programme information guide Keuzegids Universiteiten have now designated Radboud University as the ‘Best General University’ in the Netherlands.
About the School
At Radboud University in the Netherlands, you can obtain a high-quality and internationally accredited Master’s degree. Leading academics and excellent professors offer you what you need a a top-200 r ... Read More