MSc in Marketing & Brand Management
This program requires proficiency in English and French.
This programme will enable participants to be operational in the positions of product manager, brand manager, marketing manager and quantitative and qualitative market study manager.
On completion of this degree, students will master the most up-to-date marketing tools:
- software to analyse the most simple to the most sophisticated data.
- statistical analysis methods from the most descriptive to the most advanced.
- concepts and models (purchasing decision criteria, brand identity…) that will enable them to mobilise sophisticated knowledge and apply it to adapted marketing decisions.
Programme Structure and Content
The average class size each year is 35 to 40 students/ apprentices who are in classes, internships and preparation of their thesis full-time from September to September (minimum). During the two periods of apprenticeship/internship (beginning of January to end of March, the beginning of June until the end of the apprenticeship contract), students are mostly based in the Paris region.
- Comportement du consommateur
- Brand analysis and planning
- Conception et pratique des études qualitatives
- Analyses multidimensionnelles des données quantitatives
- Conception et pilotage des études quantitatives
- Marketing des servicesLancement produit nouveaux
- Gestion de la relation client marque
- Publicité et promotion des ventes
- Management des marques
- E marketing
- Distribution des marques
- Projet d’étude marketing
Positions Accessible for Future Graduates
- Product Marketing Development Manager
- Operational Product Marketing Manager
- Internal or Institutional Market Study Manager
For admittance into the first year of the MSc
- A first university degree obtained after at least 3 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 180 ECTS in the EU context).
For direct entry into the second year of the MSc
- A first university degree obtained after at least 4 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 240 ECTS),
- Professional and international experience(s) -studies or work abroad-,
- A good command of both the French and English language
Admission criteria consist of: TAGE-MAGE or GMAT; TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS (DELF2 for non-French speakers); professional career goals, previous studies; a personal interview.