Master in Renewable Energy and Energy Engineering
Supported by cutting-edge research, training and renewable energy of the IUR is in phase with the energy concerns of the moment. This is excellent training and answer the growing demand for the industry in terms of qualified skills.
The program and renewable energy is a multidisciplinary training that deals with the mastery of energy, energy conversion devices using new and renewable energies and storage systems 's energy and its distribution (management network).
The formation of cross-sectional combines various skills varied and covers areas such as: mechanical, electronic,
electrical, thermal modeling & design, management of energy, accounting, etc..
The pole Renewable Energy and petroleum studies offers students a high level of training that combines the excellent programs of the Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (France) to that of pedagogical and research teams of the UIR-class.
'S goal of an engineering degree from State and renewable energy is to train highly qualified engineers to respond to the needs of industry and research.
Multidisciplinary training in engineer and renewable energy and aims to provide students with scientific knowledge (theoretical and practical) and the tools and techniques to help implement industrial projects or applied scientific research. The students will also learn skills in leadership, communication and management to actively participate and conduct national and international projects.
The young graduates of this cycle the engineer may claim the one of the following trades:
- Energy auditor (site assessment)
- Engineer projects and support business in renewable energy and energy efficiency WITH 's business and public bodies, etc..
- Network Manager
- Engineer studies: energy engineering, climate engineering, etc..
- Engineer Research and Development
- Territorial Engineer, etc..
- Graduates may also 's guide to the path of the
Advantages of the program
‣ State Diploma of Engineer
‣ Coaching constant and personalizes the student
‣ Tools and methods of work adapted to individual needs
‣ Environment multidisciplinary teaching
‣ innovative program in line with market needs
‣ Network exceptional professional
‣ Scholarships 's Studies