- Level of qualification: 7 ISCED Level
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of study credits: 120 ECTS, 4 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
The master's program is oriented to train specialists in the general field of study 031 Social and behavioral sciences, the particular field being the psycho-clinic and psychological counselor, which at the present moment is the most popular in the theoretical-applied area of psychology and with a high weight by professionals.
The graduates will have the opportunity to work in:
- Assistance, psychodiagnostic and psychological counseling in clinics, polyclinics, hospitals, and individual offices.
- Provision of psycho-clinical services to state and non-governmental organizations and institutions in various fields requiring psychological services: medicine, education, armed forces, legal field, human resources, etc.
- Individual and group psychological counseling.
- Scientific research in person psychology, psychological counseling, and clinical psychology, other related fields of psychology.
©Free International University of Moldova
Apart from the internationally-oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by international visiting professors, as well as by international study tours.
- Clinical Psychology
- Advanced Notions of Neuropsychology and Psychopathology
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in Clinical Psychology and Psychological Counseling
- The doctrine of Counseling and Therapy in Clinical Psychology
- The Social Psychology of Personality
- Psycho Diagnostic and Evaluation in Clinical Practice
- Somatic Psychology and Health Psychology
- Project Management
- Current Research Issues in Clinical Psychology and Psychological Counseling
- Humanistic Model in Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Psychoanalysis: theory and therapeutic practice
- Posttraumatic Stress and Work with Psycho Trauma
- Cognitive and Behavioral Models in Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Psycho Diagnostic in Legal - Psychological Expertise
- Integrative Model in Psychological Counseling of Family
- Psychological Assistance in Cases of Domestic Violence
- Applicable Psycho Sexology
- Psychology of Conflict and Techniques of Negotiation / Mediation
- Psychological Counseling and Group Psychotherapy: Forms and Methods
- Career Counseling and Vocational Orientation
- Internship: Clinical Psychology and Psychological Counseling
- Research and Master Degree Thesis Elaboration
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More