- Level of qualification: 7 ISCED Level
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of study credits: 120 ECTS, 4 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
The master's program is oriented to train specialists in the general field of study 011 Educational Sciences. It pursues a series of objectives regarding the training of managers in educational institutions, correlated with the needs defined by the reforms of the pre-university and university system, with the roles and competencies contemporary educational.
The graduates will have the opportunity to work in:
- Management of educational institutions.
- Coordinating the activity of the methodical commissions, of the departments, of other working groups within the institution.
- Coordinating the activity of commissions and groups for the elaboration and implementation of projects, curricular and extracurricular activities, teaching, and other materials.
- Exercising the management/coordination functions of other educational institutions in the extracurricular environment.
- Exercising managerial functions in preschool, special education, adults, other forms of educational activity.
- Consultancy and assistance of the management in the educational environment.
- Coordinating and advising the activity of non-governmental organizations concerned with education issues.
- Achieving management at a school group level.
- Research in the field of education sciences and educational management.
- Other areas of reference.
©Free International University of Moldova
Apart from the internationally-oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by international visiting professors, as well as by international study tours.
- Educational Management: Theory and Epistemology
- Quality Management in Education
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in the Educational Management
- Educational Laws and Regulations
- Personality and Social Behavior
- Teaching Management and the Implementation of Modern Technologies in Education
- Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management in Educational Institutions
- Project Management
- Current Research Issues within the Educational Management
- Knowledge and Evaluation Management
- Educational Marketing
- Financial Management in Education
- New technologies of educational communication and informational management
- Classroom Management Strategies
- The Inclusive Education and Social Integration
- Organizational Management in Educational Institutions
- Psychology of Conflict and Techniques of Negotiation / Mediation
- Management of Relations with the Local Administration and Community
- The Career Management
- Student-centered Education
- Internship: Educational Services and Organization Management
- Research and Master Degree Thesis Elaboration
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More