- Are you aiming to acquire solid and focused competences to specialize yourself in one or more sectors of the hospitality industry?
- Do you want the real opportunity to start/consolidate a brilliant career in international and luxury hotel chains?
- If your answer is yes, apply for our Master in International Hotel Management (6th edition), take advantage of receiving one of the 5 available scholarships and start working for our luxury partner hotels!
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO HAVE A QUICK UNDERSTANDING OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME
Start date: 7th June 2021
- Lecture period: 7th – 25th June 2021 (140 hours, 3 weeks, 5 days a week, including guided tours of some Partner Hotels and Workshops on specific case studies)
- Internship period (after the lecture period):
- Between 3 and 6 months
- Only in Luxury Hotels of International Chains
- Facilitated by our Career Center
Maximum number of participants: 10
Application deadline: when the maximum number of selected candidates is reached
Venue: BUDAPEST (Roosevelt Building Conference Center, 1051, Széchenyi István square 7-8)
Tuition Fee: GBP 2,200 + VAT (20%) for:
- Personalized internship assignment support
- Possibilities of: accommodation during the internship period and/or refund of expenditure
- Meals during the internship hours
- Full-time job offer to the majority of our students
- Lectures with active learning teaching methods
- Lessons material in digital format
- Guided tours of Partner Hotels
- Professional development workshops
- Coaching sessions and general assistance held by the Master’s Tutor
- Accommodation search service for the lecture period and related offer with a preferential price (this is an opportunity, our Chamber of Commerce is not involved)
- Certificate of Participation at the Master in International Hotel Management
Scholarships or Discounts, covering up to 30% of the tuition fee and include VAT, are granted with the following criteria:
Scholarship: A limited number of 5 scholarships of GBP 450 for each participant, financed by our sponsors, are assigned based on the chronological order of admission (30%) and application evaluation score (70%).
Discount: To promote diversity, inclusion and international profile of the Master, if you suggest a friend of yours to apply for the Master and both of you will be admitted to it, you will receive a discount of GBP 770 and your friend of GBP 590. Your suggestion/s must be officially communicated to our Italian Chamber of Commerce via email, by providing your friend’s name and surname.
Full immersion at 360 degrees on how to successfully manage international luxury hotels:
Strategic Marketing, Sales Management, Events & Conferences Management, Assets Management, Front Office Coordination, Food & Beverage Supervisory, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources Management, Customer Relationship Management, Leadership & Coaching, Quality & Business Development, Hospitality Law.
The lecturers are senior professionals operating in the sectors taught in the Master at managerial level, who are contributing day-by-day to the international success of their corporations. Thanks to their high-level profiles, they will be able to provide the participants with the most modern vision of the given hotel management working field.
INTERNSHIP HOTEL PARTNERS
At least one of them to be met:
- High school/university students with major in tourism, languages, marketing or social & economic science.
- Professionals with hospitality background, but willing to specialize in other areas offered by the Master.
- Candidates who demonstrate the inclination and motivation to start a career in this these diversified areas, although they do not operate in the hospitality industry yet.
Send to this email:
- the Application form
- your CV in English language
An additional telephone interview, to be held in English, might be required. The candidate will be informed by e-mail within 2 working days if his/her application was successful and the possible eligibility for receiving the scholarship of GBP 450 or the abovementioned discount. Please find hereinafter a summary of the 3 options composing the tuition fee.
Currency: GBP +VAT (20%)
Second and last installment
Fee with scholarship
Fee with 30% discount
All payments shall be executed in favour of: The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
- IBAN code: GB45 BUKB 2036 8865 2478 66
- BIC/SWIFT code: BUKBGB22
AFTER THE MASTER?
Full-time job offer to the majority of our students after the internship in one of our Partner Hotels in Europe. Furthermore, we always maintain strong relationships with our alumni over the years, by keeping them informed on a regular basis and through preferential channels about new job opportunities that arise at our hotel partners.
WHY TO APPLY FOR OUR MASTER...
- Real working opportunities immediately after the internship period, thanks to our network of Partner Hotels in Budapest, London and Italy
- International experience with valuable internship in famous luxury hotels
- Interactive learning with focused lectures, teamworks, workshops and guided tours
- Certificate issued by a qualified institution internationally recognized
- Scholarships or discounts covering up to 30% of the tuition fee
- During the internship, meals and possibilities of: accommodation and/or refunds
- Master language: English
Budapest is becoming one of the most attractive European capitals, growing extremely both from business and tourism prospective. As a matter of fact, the global market has started to seek for talented resources developing a new concept and vision of the fascinating hospitality world. The Master in International Hotel Management aims to teach participants various skills, such as professional, methodological, problem-solving, social and management skills applied in the hospitality industry. The capability to have a global vision and respond effectively to a market changing constantly is nowadays essential and a key success factor for every person having challenging aspirations, mostly for those targeting managerial roles. The Master is structured with an innovative approach that reflects the dynamic nature of the international management of luxury hotel chains. The Program will enhance participants’ knowledge in diverse aspects of hospitality management and provide them with the specific tools, skills and perspectives needed to successfully work for high-class hotels.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO HAVE A QUICK UNDERSTANDING OF THE MASTER Program
About the School
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK is one of the oldest Chambers overseas and today has over 400 members. Founded in 1886, the ICCIUK aims to promote and develop business relation ... Read More