- The only logistics master certified by SAP ERP .
- A master in logistics oriented to the transformation of logistics 4.0 .
- Comprehensive program in all aspects of the supply chain and especially in electronic commerce.
- It approaches logistics from the digitalization of society and the company: e-logistic, big data, internet logistics physics, IoT.
- School with a comprehensive service offer. Professional Development Unit, ESIC Alumni, ESIC Entrepreneurs, ESIC Languages and International Study Tours to complete training abroad.
- 6 months after completing the program: 88%
- One year after completing the program: 95%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 39% Operations
- 26% Logistics
- 24% Foreign trade
- 11% Production and manufacturing
Geographical areas where they work
- 56% Spain
- 44% LATAM
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action - feedback - analysis - action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final tutored project.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Tom Fisk / Pexels
The role of the Director of Logistics and Supply Chain is one of the main strategic axes of most companies. ESIC's Master in Logistics and Supply Chain (LOCS + SAP ERP Accreditation) demonstrates the critical importance of excellent chain management, from provisioning until the consumer buys or consumes the product. In addition, it covers the management of the product once it is deposited in the establishments for its commercialization.
Logistics and supply chain, new models, innovation
- Reverse logistics. Green Logistic
- SCOR and SCM management
- Demand planning
- Statistics and quality. Six sigma
- Financial impact of logistics
- CS impact on the income statement
Purchasing and supply chain
- Purchases and trading strategies
- Inventory management
Operations and production. Technology 4.0.
- Lean thinking
- Process improvement - teams / people
- Logistics 4.0
Inventory and warehouse management
- Warehouse management. Layout
- Design and reengineering
- Logistics operators
International transport and distribution
- Transportation management
- Intermodality / Crossborder
- Express logistics
Retail and e-commerce
- Retail management
- Customer experience
- Supply chain e-commerce
SAP implementation functions
- Visits to companies
- Practical case exhibition court
- Talent and communication
- Christian humanism
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More