- Level of qualification: 7 ISCED Level
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of study credits: 120 ECTS, 4 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
The master's program is aimed at training specialists in the field of Economic Sciences.
The Master's program in Management, Marketing, and Logistics, with a duration of two years (four semesters) and the accumulation of 120 ECTS, is composed of fundamental course units concentrated in the first semester for the development of knowledge skills. The second semester includes course units oriented towards the policies and strategies specific to the master's program. The course units from the third semester are directed towards the implementation of the knowledge-based on the study of the functional and branch specialization modules. During the second year, students are able to customize their studies through increased flexibility and a choice of various elective courses. Students will have to participate in an internship in order to put their learning experience into practice and they will conclude their studies with a research-oriented master thesis.
Competences and Skills
The main technical competencies relate to the evaluation, learning, and exploitation of research results in the economic activities of international organizations; the identification and execution of activities using innovative management methods and techniques; Decision-making in the company taking into account corporate values, financial strategies, and personnel management, etc.
The Master's program provides students with exceptional career prospects for their future careers by responding to the increasing demand for young graduates with management skills in international companies.
The Master's Program in Management, Marketing and Logistics prepares young people for a career in entrepreneurship and business, and to work in enterprises of different organizational structures, transnational companies; economic structures, research institutions, analysis and expertise centers, in the field of management, marketing, logistics, business, and innovation. The graduate of the master's program will be able to work as a manager, brand manager, project manager, marketing manager, product manager, media consultant, PR manager, distribution manager, logistician, marketing specialist, researcher, etc.
©Free International University of Moldova
Apart from the internationally-oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by international visiting professors, as well as by international study tours.
- Economics Managerial based on Problem Solving (Workshops)
- Business Process Modeling
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in Economic Sciences
- Strategic Management and Business Strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- MSс Operations, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
- Comparative studies: Reglementation, Policies, Reforms, and Trends in Management, Marketing, and Logistics (Workshops)
- Decisions Theory
- Regulation of the Business Environment and Commercial Usances in International Contracts
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Strategies for Sustainable Business Logistics
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Entrepreneurial Financing. Economic Analysis of Managerial Decisions
- Innovation Management and New Product Development
- Business to Business Marketing Management: Global Perspective
- Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- Supply Network Design and Global Logistics
- Supply Chain Analysis and Decision-Making
- Research and Master Degree Thesis Elaboration
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More