Do not postpone your study plans. Start your educational journey by enrolling in our Online campus and come to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter. Blended learning is available for July and October Intakes.
- Study operations and supply chain management at a business school where “digital” is at Its core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
- Made in collaboration with Zaragoza Logistics Center – MIT Global Scale Network. As part of a program students will be visiting Zaragoza’s logistics platform Plaza – the leading supply chains hub in the Southern Europe, home to many companies from the industry and research projects where the latest innovations in the area of supply chain management are being developed.
The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona is designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the operations and supply chain function with a global perspective, focusing on the overarching effects of operations and supply chain management on the performance of an organization.
The MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona educates future business leaders with the core technical and managerial competencies to be successful worldwide.This master in operations in Barcelona teaches future business managers how to gain the competitive edge in markets worldwide with high levels of technical and managerial competence.
The program Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona engages students with the process and techniques used to develop a variety of management strategies across operations, procurement and sourcing and supply chains. With this increased understanding, students will be better positioned to shape and impact the sales and profits of a business. In today’s competitive environment, operations and supply chain professionals are required to have advanced skills in multi-tasking, time management and precision, and rapid problem solving.
This master satisfies the high demand for operations and supply chain leaders by providing students with the training and expertise to help them face the challenges of the international business environment. The Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management guarantees a unique education focused on a global vision and sustainability in business, and provides the competitive edge needed to secure exemplary employment opportunities across the globe.
A personalized curriculum sets the Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona program apart from other similar programs by capitalizing on the variety of course offerings at GBSB Global
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Format – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities with some of the Leading Multinational Companies and Successful Startups from Around the World.
- Certificate of attendance to Zaragoza Logistics Center awarded by ZLC-MIT Global Scale Network
- Develop an understanding of the field of operations & supply chain management and show that rather than an aggregation of tools it is a blanket of concepts and management techniques.
- Develop an appreciation for the interaction of supply chain management with other management functions in the organization.
- Provide a strategic framework to assess the management of business activities such as product development, sourcing, production and logistics, and the management of resources and related capabilities the organization needs to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- Habituate participants to be in touch with latest innovative techniques and practices in the field of operations & supply chain management.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication & creativity.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Graduates of the Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona will benefit from increased offers of employment from companies in a variety of industries worldwide. Popular sectors of Operations & Supply Chain Management include:
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Supply chain managers handle the coordination of all aspects of the supply chain. They head a team of professionals in strategic planning, sourcing of raw materials, manufacturing procedures, delivery, and logistics. Individuals must be highly competent in negotiation, leadership, and intercultural communication.
Customer service agents in Supply Chain Management are responsible for maintaining the proper workflow by providing assistance with the coordination of all warehouse duties pertaining to logistics operations from manufacturing to receipt by the customer.
Careers in distribution logistics entail overseeing a process from start to completion. Professionals are in charge of the storage and distribution of goods, as well as monitoring the flow of goods from one stage to the next. Individuals must be highly organized and able to multi-task in order to improve the efficiency and output of an organization.
Purchasing coordinators are experts at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. They handle vendor relations, problem solve with suppliers and vendors, coordinate deliveries and ensure deadlines and goals are met.
SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
Strategists engage with business leaders for potential B2B operations, implement strategic initiatives for improved processes, to solve complex business problems and to help the team work more efficiently.
INVENTORY CONTROL & COORDINATION
Inventory managers receive transport and ship incoming stock at the company. They are in charge of managing all procedures in the warehouse regarding inventory and their team of employees. Skills in team management, organization and communication are a must.
Transportation managers are responsible for making sure that all shipments in and out of the company are done efficiently, safely and adhere to budget constraints. Professionals here must have an extensive knowledge of local ordinances, government policies, safety regulations and legal procedures.
BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY AND GREEN OPERATIONS
Professionals are responsible for amending business practices and the manufacturing process to minimize environmental damages and provide the most efficient solutions possible.
About the School
GBSB Global is an educational organization created to challenge new economic circumstances and changing times. The business school has been ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools a ... Read More