University of Canberra has an array of Scholarships Available for International Students.
Make management your business
Consider yourself the next Steve Jobs or Lorna Jane? This course provides high-level managers and would-be entrepreneurs with a strong business knowledge base and a range of varied and expert communication skills, which will enable you to thrive in the business world – whether it be in the domestic, international or legal arenas. You’ll learn how to fine-tune your researching abilities, analyse complex problems and select the appropriate strategies when developing solutions. You can also fine-tune your qualifications with a range of elective subjects in the areas of Public Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Information Systems and Urban and Regional Planning, or you can choose to complete a more generalist qualification by selecting six electives from various fields.
Study a Master of Business Management at UC and you will:
- cover key areas such as marketing, accounting, economics, research methods, strategic management, innovation and IT
- master your ability to analyse complex problems within a range of disciplines
- fine-tune your cognitive and technical communication
- be able to work with limited information, evaluate gaps in information and have the research skills required to find the required information
- learn how to apply your knowledge and skills to produce well-developed advice and arguments
- customise your degree within elective specialisation areas including Public Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Information Systems and Urban and Regional Planning.
Work integrated learning
In this course, you will undertake a specialised research project as part of the Faculty of Business, Government & Law’s commitment to supporting work integrated learning, which will enhance your employability and ensure you’re armed with the right mix of skills and knowledge to take a super-confident leap into your future career.
- Social Entrepreneur
- Venture Capital Analyst
- Marketing Managers
- Executive Managers
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
English Language Requirements
Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0