MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MAIE)
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
EUR 7,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* International and EU students
Become an innovative and visionary business leader when you apply for the MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Save 33% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enroll in this program
This program, offered in partnership with Concordia University Chicago (CUC), is designed for students who are looking to become world-leading entrepreneurs and willing to build and manage successful businesses. You will enhance your understanding of how to commercialize an idea over the course of this two-year program. Through modules such as Digital Age, Social Media Marketing Communications, and Ethics, Law, and Communication in Decision Making, you will be ready to take on the challenges of an ever-evolving business landscape, making you an asset to any organization.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Why study in Berlin
You’ll have the chance to study at our well-equipped campus in Berlin, the German capital and the home of start-ups, big business, and cultural hotspots. Germany is the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index and the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe.Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
International Study Experience
BSBI has multiple study locations for students to choose from! This program is offered at our main campus in Berlin and is also available as part of our International Study Experience which provides students the opportunity to start their studies in Paris, France, and complete their program in Berlin at BSBI.
*Terms and Conditions
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective until 31 December 2023.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution.
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – IELTS Academic with an Overall Score of 6.0 or above, or;
- 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) – for these programmes which are provided by CUC, the DI code is 1140, or;
- Duolingo Test – Overall score of 95 or above.
- Medium of Instruction Letter - Medium of Instruction Letter from the Bachelor’s /Master’s University and should be signed by the provost, registrar, assistant registrar or the president of the student’s educational institute.
- Paris to Berlin: International Study Experience
- 2023 Intakes: May, October
Paris to Berlin:
- 2023 Intakes: October