Master Innovation et Entrepreneuriat - Work-Study/Apprenticeship Contract
EDC Paris Business School
EUR 9,660 / per year *
Earliest start date
* french or EU students per year; €10,400: international students
Phase 3: “Building an area of expertise” focuses on professional integration
By the end of the program, graduates will have acquired the qualities recruiters are looking for: leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, command of several foreign languages, and the “entrepreneurial spirit” that is such a focus of EDC Paris Business School. Graduates will be ready to flourish and grow in all types of environments, both in France and abroad.
Entrepreneurs must be creative, rigorous, perseverant. They must know how to identify opportunities to develop their business, lead a project, manage a team, and create value and employment.
Joining the Entrepreneurial Management Major means learning to be innovative and to take risks.
Course in English*
*Conditions apply for international students
1st year :
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Strategic diagnosis
- Management information system and project management
- Self actualization
- Business English
- Business development
- Human resources
- Entrepreunerial finance and accounting management
- Supply chain management
- Big data and knowledge management
- Career developement
- For those who wish to create or take over a business to enroll in the Student Entrepreneur Course (PEE) (from 1st to 5th year) and be able to successfully reconcile both their academic and entrepreneurial obligations. The application is subject to the approval of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the advisory teams.
- Double degrees in partnership with the school Sup de Luxe. From the 4th year, students have the possibility of following the Master of Science MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management and specializing in the 5th year in M.Sc in Wine, Spirits, and "Art de Vivre" or in M.Sc In fashion and luxury business.
- To succeed in a dynamic and complex business environment that requires entrepreneurial leadership, innovativeness and social responsibility
- To acquire solid management skills, learn how to build an innovative project and master all the knowledge to help companies break into new markets
- To become entrepreneurs and innovative managers capable of identifying and exploiting local and international opportunities
The Corporate Relations Department acts as a key link between students and the work market. Professional integration is one of our first concerns.
EDC Paris Business School students and graduates are a valuable source of talent for French and international firms. The school’s ‘hands-on’ educational strategy gives its graduates multifaceted training.
Enhancing your professional integration
Sandwich-course through an apprenticeship contract (Conditions apply for international students).
- Founder of a company or a startup in France or abroad
- Intrapreneur or Corporate Entrepreneur
- Business Unit Manager
- Project Leader for an innovative and digital transformation project
- Key Account Manager or Business Developer
- Business and Innovation Consultant