Training of executives thanks to the Francophonie
The Specialized Establishment of La Francophonie for Administration and Management (ESFAM) is an institute of the University Agency of La Francophonie, based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Its mission is to train high-level specialists in administration and business management in French to contribute to the development of countries in the Central and Eastern Europe zone.
In initial training, it offers one-year courses that allow students to obtain master's degrees from major French and Belgian universities.
In continuing education, employees can follow modules resulting from these masters and receive certification.
The network of alumni - Alumni and partner companies provides graduates with the best professional career.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do studies at ESFAM last? Diploma studies last one year, with face-to-face teaching in Sofia from September until the following spring, followed by a period of internship or thesis writing.
- What is the status of an ESFAM student? ESFAM students have Bulgarian student status and can benefit from associated reductions (cinema, transport, etc.). They are also students enrolled in the French or Belgian university for which they are preparing the diploma.
- What type of diploma do you get at ESFAM? These are the master's degrees from partner universities.
- Who accredits degrees and programs? The diplomas and the programs are accredited by the authorities of the partner universities.
- Who teaches at ESFAM? The professors come partly from the graduate university concerned and partly come from the network of experts of the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie.
We offer one-year Masters degrees from major French and Belgian universities.
- Face-to-face classes in Sofia
- Expert professors from many universities in Europe
- A real international and multi-cultural experience (more than 30 nationalities)
- A network of graduates for the best professional opportunities.
Have you learned French? Thanks to ESFAM, you can train in the best trades and work in French.
Certified vocational training
Anxious to support employees, we offer short-term certifying training courses adapted to the reality of the world of work, in the evening and remotely.
Over a period of one to a few weeks, come and acquire new skills and develop your career.
- Our Network of Experts: The courses are provided by teacher-researchers and trainers from the AUF network, the world's leading university network.
- À La Carte training: Do your teams need specific training that is not listed in the catalog? Contact us for an in-depth study of your needs and a personalized solution.
- Certification: At the end of each successful training course, certification is issued by ESFAM and sometimes by universities in the AUF network.
Any successful training allows access to the network of ESFAM graduates .