Master in Business Innovation
GBSB Global Business School
9 - 12 months
Full time, Part time
01 Oct 2023
Earliest start date
The Master of Arts in Business Innovation at GBSB Global Business School is a degree that transforms business professionals of today into the leaders, drivers, and innovation advocates of tomorrow. This program encourages nurtures and develops the innovative potential students possess. It is designed to have an impact on students and their ability to effectively manage, articulate, and implement innovative processes within their places of employment.
This degree takes a proactive, hands-on approach to teaching agile methodologies and creative thinking. This program will prepare students for the multi-faceted, business development world by incorporating relevant teachings on topics like design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management.
In order to receive a global education that can be applied to the international marketplace, students will also develop expertise in complementary areas of study such as international negotiations, market research methods, sustainability, and business ethics.
- Company Visits & Field Trips
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Innovative Methods Such as Lego Series Plays & Rapid Prototyping
- Exclusive International Business Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Students from Over 100 Different Countries
- Career Opportunities at Top Companies in Spain & around the globe.
Take charge of your future and professional career by earning a Master of Arts in Business Innovation. Benefit from a wide range of career development resources offered by GBSB Global from specialized workshops and corporate presentations on campus to career planning & assessment services.
- Fully accredited by ASIC approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning, and International Orientation
What you will learn
Comprehend intercultural business methods:
Gain the understanding and knowledge needed in global business management to efficiently collaborate and communicate in universal settings.
Gain digital skills:
Develop essential technical abilities to strive in today’s business realm as it moves forwards toward digitalization.
Advance professional skills:
Gain a competitive edge in business strategy development, negotiations, market analysis, and problem-solving.
Acquire a network of business experts:
Make the most of GBSB Global’s network of expertise while gaining your MA in Business Innovation.
Raise your potential in business innovation:
Study about intra-entrepreneurship, design thinking and creativity, new product development, lean start-up models, and business model design.