Master in Primary Education
18 - 24 months
EUR 15,700 / per course
21 Jun 2023
Earliest start date
The Masters in Primary Education – Professional Master of Education in Primary Education is perfect for you if you want to work with children aged 4-12.
Working with younger children is for those passionate people, who understand that teaching can be challenging but also extremely rewarding. Teachers in Primary Education are not only part of the intellectual development of young children, but also play a key role in moral and social development.
As George Lucas once said “Education is the single most important job of the human race”
Our Teaching course, Masters in Primary Education, was established to encourage a broader range of people to become teachers, and we provide a more flexible route to becoming a fully qualified teacher that includes accessible local on-site practical workshops.
Due to the structure of the programme, we can only accept graduate students who reside in Ireland during the course.
- Online content: On-demand online lectures, online tutorials and self-study
- Gaeltacht: Irish: 4 weeks in the Gaeltacht
(2 x 2 weeks courses)
- School experience: 24 weeks undertaken in 3 schools - 2 blocks of 7 weeks and 1 block of 10 weeks. This includes periods of observation, engagement in wider school activities, research, teaching, reflection and evaluation.
- Onsite Delivery: Onsite conferences: the entire intake meets together in a central venue.
- Regional sites: tutor groups meet in a regional venue.
- Assessment: Assessment of the programme is conducted through a combination of written exams and oral exams (Gaeilge), and continuous assessment, including the assessment of school placement. Students will also have the opportunity to engage in educational research through the completion of a research thesis.
About the School
Master of Education in Educational Administration (Online or On-Campus)
- Crowley, USA + 1 more
Master's Degree in Research and Innovation in Specific Didactics for Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Pontevedra, Spain
Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Elementary Education Comprehensive
- Pensacola, USA