We educate students, executives, and entrepreneurs, and generate knowledge to shape the future of business and society in a global, sustainable, and connected world.
In an era of artificial intelligence, we foster human intelligence.
The school offers an extensive portfolio of programs across its campuses in Reims, Rouen, and Paris, and its virtual campus, from Bachelor’s and Master’s in Management to Executive Education.
The faculty includes more than 195 permanent professors and research professors, 73% of whom have an international profile. NEOMA Business School has more than 72,000 graduates based in 127 countries.
Presided over by Michel-Edouard Leclerc, the School has been granted the status of Consular Higher Education Institution (EESC). The Dean is Delphine Manceau.
Our brand manifesto
At NEOMA Business School, we know one thing for certain:
- In an ever-changing world, education must open up new pathways.
This is why we are challenging traditional educational models of teaching content to equip our students to play an active role in the transformation of companies and of today’s society and provide them with the skills they need to pursue the professions of tomorrow.
- In an era of artificial intelligence, we also believe in human intelligence.
- In an era of individualism, we foster empathy and collaboration.
- In an era of globalization, we believe that uniqueness comes from a person’s character, values, commitments, and passions.
Because having a passion, means having direction, because we are ourselves passionate, we guide our students and encourage them to innovate, to experiment, to take initiative. We want them to find themselves, to find the best pathway to their own fulfillment, to develop skills rather than merely learn techniques. We encourage them to strive for better, to lead the transformation of society, and to meet any challenge, both in France and around the globe.
This is how NEOMA Business School trains passionate people, inspired and inspirational economic players who yearn for meaning, and are fully capable of building tomorrow’s society: the architects of tomorrow.
Welcome to NEOMA Business School
Be passionate. Shape the future
An innovative and global business school
is to be an innovative and global business school, making an impact through high-quality teaching and research, and nurturing a responsible, agile, and future-oriented mindset.
Because we are passionate about the challenges of higher education, business, and society, we inspire students, faculty, and business leaders to question, experiment, and innovate.
3 strategic priorities
- Focusing on educational innovation: by anticipating transformations and new learning methods, with an experiential and digital dimension at the heart of this project.
- Reinventing the international experience: our global network of outstanding universities contributes to enhancing the student exchange experience, which is always more meaningful when spent in immersion abroad.
- Applying 360° expertise: by developing the synergies of its various activities (programs, research, Executive Education, and business) through the setting up of Areas of excellence aimed at maintaining close contact with the issues of business transformation.
Openness, Innovation, Respect & Excellence
In a constantly changing environment, NEOMA Business School is guided in its daily activities by four key values: Openness, Innovation, Respect, and Excellence. These are the core values the school aims to share with its students, graduates, and more generally, the communities that flourish within its environment.
- Openness to others sparks curiosity, adaptability, and critical thinking in a constantly changing world.
- Innovation aims to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and favor creativity, agility, and risk-taking.
- Respect, combining ethics, open-mindedness, and tolerance, aims to promote diversity and engage dialogue. It entails a sense of responsibility.
- Excellence as a roadmap: NEOMA strives every day to surpass itself in all it does.