MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
NEOMA Business School
15 - 24 months
EUR 18,500 *
31 Jul 2024
Earliest start date
* for 1-year course | €28,100 for 2-year MSc option
The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation equips students with the necessary tools & skills to launch and develop their own ventures or to lead innovation projects in corporate settings while emphasising digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
As a project-based programme, the Master of Science adopts a blended approach that integrates both theory and practice, enabling students to apply the insights gained in the classroom in real-world professional settings or in the creation of a start-up.
5 reasons to join the programme
- Learn how to lead innovative problem-solving and entrepreneurial projects within an existing organisation.
- Plug into the NEOMA's ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, accelerators, and business leaders to equip yourself with the support and resources to start and scale up your own business or lead innovation projects.
- Learn how to launch and develop your own business venture during or after the programme.
- Tap into a global innovation and entrepreneurship network through our international seminars and study tours.
- Put your entrepreneurial and creative skills to the test via workshops, challenges, and more.
The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation equips students with the necessary tools and skills needed to launch and develop their own ventures or to lead innovation projects in corporate settings while emphasising digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
This specialisation aims to:
- Encourage entrepreneurial behaviour, attitudes and initiative among both individuals and existing organisations.
- Present the best practices in the archetype of entrepreneurial initiative: creation, innovation and business development or growth.
- Prepare students to launch a project, either creating a company or developing a new activity in an existing company.
The MSc can open the door to careers with roles such as:
- Become your own boss by launching a start-up
- R&D or Innovation Director
- Intrepreneurial Management Expert
- Start-up Coach
- Innovation/Entrepreneurial Consultant
- Project Manager or Consultant in an incubator or accelerator