The New Brunswick Bible Institute was founded in the fall of 1944. Rev. John Parschauer and a group of Christian men saw the need for a Bible-centred school where young men and women might receive sound training in the Word of God and be sent forth to evangelize. The late Mr. Clayton B. Clark was appointed chairman of the Board of Directors. The school opened in a farm home in the Rosedale district not far from Hartland, New Brunswick.
While enrollment that first year was small (ten students), the blessing of the Lord was most evident. Shortly after, new property in the village of Victoria, New Brunswick, was acquired and a building project was instituted. Over the years dormitories, classrooms, staff residences, and a building complex that houses the administration offices, chapel, gymnasium, and classrooms have been built and bought. At the present time, 24 buildings and a mobile home court for married students are located on a 100-acre campus.
A well-qualified, spiritually-minded faculty and staff have given devoted service to the preparation and training of hundreds of young people now successfully serving Jesus Christ in pastoral, evangelistic, and missionary works around the world.
The School enjoys the co-operation of Bible-believing Christians and churches and solicits prayer fellowship that it may remain true to its original charter, the Word of God, and that the person may remain humbly dependent upon the God of all faithfulness.