MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Rennes School of Business
Rennes Cedex, France
EUR 18,200 *
Earliest start date
* for non-EU students | €16.200 for EU students
The objective of MSc IE is to build students’ skills and competencies to become an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur who masters innovation challenges faced by firms in the 21st century. Innovation often takes birth at the frontier of several disciplines and therein lays one of the specificities of the MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship. MSc IE combines the experience of two Grandes Ecoles: Rennes School of Business and INSA Rennes. This combination provides the opportunity for students to learn together by confronting their ideas and perspectives in the implementation of a venture creation project or by acting as intrapreneurs in large groups.
The MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is based on the expertise of two ‘‘Grandes Ecoles’’, INSA Rennes and Rennes School of Business.
It aims to educate students in the fields of innovation management and entrepreneurship by developing their own business plans, throughout the program.
5 reasons to join this program
- The creation of a business project from start to finish, beginning at the ideation stage and leading up to defending the project in front of a jury of professional experts.
- A high level of support throughout the program with personalized coaching sessions, a program that is run by a team of coaches, and the input of external professionals.
- Participation in three varied challenges encourages students to push themselves and step out of their comfort zone.
- The use of up-to-date tools and techniques and reliable methods to construct a solid foundation aims to avoid companies or innovations whose success is short-lived.
- Professional development ranges from support during the launch of a start-up to preparing the student to join the intrapreneurial division of a large group.
The international office of the Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
Rennes School of Business offers scholarships depending on academic performance or social criteria.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to find suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A residence campus for international students is available on the campus.
- Entrepreneur Thinking & Creativity
- Creativity Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Capacity Building
- Sensibilisation aux Technologies
- Financing New Venture
- Marketing of Innovation
- Strategy and Organisation Audit
- Innovation Challenges
- Sensibilisation aux Usages
- HR for Start-Up
- Business Law, Contract Law, and IP Law
- Personal Development for Entrepreneurs
- Startup Project Management
Program Tuition Fee
Steeple, Newcy, R-Go / Akhal, Open Path View, EALPHY, Le Lys Paris, Livestep, Mademoiselle Fayelle.
Financial Consultant, Credit Analyst, Financial Services and Risk Management Advisor, Senior Financial Auditor, Cost Controller, Account Manager, Business Analyst, and Pricing Officer, Financial Planning, Product Manager, Investment Bank Manager.
KPMG, Bank of East Asia, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Total, Schneider Electric, Valeo, Pwc, Moody’s Investors, LVMH, Bank of Tokyo, HSBC, AccorHotels.
Canada, China, Colombia, France, USA.