The School of Management has been a point of reference in Italy since 2004.
When in 2004 we organized the first specialist Master's degree with our intensive full-time formula, we were in fact the first school in Italy to create a post-graduate Master's degree with this new type of learning.
But the characteristic of SESEF was also, right from the start, the internationalization of its training courses organized not only in Italy (Bari, Rome, Milan and Turin) but also in London and Barcelona with related internships activated throughout Europe and for some projects also In the USA
Our services for you
- Concrete teaching methodology based on exercises, simulations and case study discussions
- We award scholarships, free accommodation and zero-interest financing
- Guaranteed internship with partner companies present throughout the national and European territory
Our teaching methodology has only one objective:
"bridging the educational gap between university experience and the needs of the world of work"
The areas of action can be divided into 3 macro areas:
Particular attention will be given to Knowing how to be, because developing this area means MULTIPLYING the possibilities of INSERTION after the Internship (the famous Placement)!
So what does knowing how to be in a working context mean:
- Relate: communicate, get in tune
- Interpret: perceive and decipher the context
- Coping: creativity, autonomy and decision
- Knowing how to be in the organization system
- Knowing how to be in social contact
- Knowing how to be professional (problem finding and problem solving)
- Knowing how to be in the experience acquired
In conclusion therefore, our method is simply PRACTICAL, the teachers are not only experts in the subject, but also professionals in the sector, their lesson will never be merely theoretical, but always and constantly a lesson in life lived in the company.
This is why our slogan is:
We train you for your job!