MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The University of Law Business School Postgraduate
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
GBP 11,300 *
Earliest start date
* October 2023 - June 2024: UK - £11,300 London, £10,750 Non-London. International - £16,700 London, £15,850 Non-London
This programme is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of the role of entrepreneurial activity inside and outside an organisation. Organisations exist and operate in an era of constant change and need to adapt and innovate continuously. This programme will equip business professionals with the skills and knowledge to identify and respond to market opportunities.
- 2:2 or above from a UK bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- International students additionally require an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Global Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Innovation Management in a Digital Age (15 credits)
- Success Through Business Ethics (15 credits)
- Funding and Financial Management of the Enterprise (15 credits)
- Sustainable Innovation Management (15 credits)
- Corporate Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Management (15 credits)
- Social Enterprise (15 credits)
- New Venture Creation (15 credits)
- Business Project (45 credits)
- Professional Development (non-credit bearing)
You will be assessed formally through a mix of individual assignments, group work and Dissertation/Project work.
This course has an innovatively flexible structure, with specific assessments that are conducive to effective learning.
- 1 year full-time (2 years with Placement Year)
- 2 years part-time (3 years with Placement Year)
October 2023 - June 2024:
- UK - £11,300 (London), £10,750 (Non-London)
- International - £16,700 (London), £15,850 (Non-London)