MSc Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
EUR 10,500 / per year *
11 Jul 2023
Earliest start date
* for non-European students / 8 950 for European students
Managers, engineers, designers, change the future together
The MSc Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship was founded from a partnership between South Champagne Business School, EPF Graduate School of Engineering, and the Science Park (more than 60 startups) in 2013.
The program aims at developing students' abilities to innovate, cultivating a multicultural mindset, and enhancing their entrepreneurial skills.
Examples of classes
- The spirit of entrepreneurship
- Rethinking and designing new business models
- Crisis strategy
- Entrepreneurial team formation
- Product lifecycle management
This program provides tremendous career opportunities in design, management or engineering in all growth sector.
- Innovative projects manager
- Business innovation and growth consulting
- Strategic management consultant
- Head of R&D and innovation director/entrepreneur
- Business developer