Six European universities collaborate to deliver Europubhealth+, an innovative, integrated 2-year Master course for students wishing to engage in a public health career.
Emphasizing at its core the urgent need to build sustainable health systems whilst addressing health inequalities, Europubhealth+ provides multi-disciplinary training delivered in a unique multi-cultural environment. It brings students the competences necessary for innovative public health professionals, leading evidence-based decision making at the local, national or global levels in the 21st century.
The programme has been supported by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Master Degree with a label of excellence since 2006. Thanks to its 10 years of existence, the programme benefits from a vibrant international network of public health professionals and academics, and more than 200 graduates of 70 nationalities.
- EHESP School of Public Health| France
- University of Granada – Andalusian School of Public Health | Spain
- University of Sheffield – School of Health and Related Research | United Kingdom
- University of Rennes 1 | France
- Jagiellonian University Medical College of Krakow | Poland
- Maastricht University | The Netherlands
- Public Health England | United Kingdom
- Andalusian Health Service | Spain
- Polish National Institute of Public Health – National Institute of Hygiene | Poland
- INVS- Public Health France | France
- Pan American Health Organization | USA
- Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University | USA
- University of Copenhagen | Denmark
- Hanoi Medical University | Vietnam
- University of Health Sciences of Laos PDR | Laos PDR
- European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies – WHO European Centre for Health Policy | Belgium
- ASPHER - Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Regions | Belgium