Digital pioneer of distance learning in Germany
AKAD University sees itself as an innovative education provider in distance learning. With nationally and internationally recognized degrees as well as high level training, we contribute to the personal and professional success of our clients. Our educational offers are geared to the needs of working people. As a pioneer in digital distance learning, we rely on a mix of media and methods that gives learners maximum flexibility. The quality of our distance learning offers is documented by state approvals and accreditations.
Studying flexibly, individually and efficiently next to the profession - at AKAD , the pioneer in digital distance learning! As a state-recognized and first private distance learning AKAD University in Germany, the AKAD University offers a variety of distance learning courses and opportunities for further education in the areas of: business and management, technology and computer science, as well as communication and culture. To successfully complete your bachelor's or master's degree you do not need to go to university, because your distance learning at AKAD depends entirely on your individual needs and your personal time management! So you can complete your studies at AKAD University extra-occupationally and flexibly. As an AKAD student, you also have access to a range of free digital media and tools to make distance learning easier. The focal point of your distance learning program is the AKAD Campus.
- Currently around 6,000 distance students in study and training courses;
- Average age: 30 years
- Over 60,000 successful graduates since 1959
- Around 400 professors and lecturers with academic qualifications and practical experience
- Over 200 business partnerships
- 225 employees at AKAD University
- With the AKAD University and the AKAD continuing education AKAD offers the widest offer for correspondence study and advanced training in the fields of economics
- The AKAD University offers 66 extra-occupational distance learning courses with Bachelor's, Master's, MBA and university degrees in the field of economics
- AKAD training: 120 continuing education courses in the fields of economics, technology and languages. IHK courses, state-recognized translators, language diplomas, distance learning courses.
- High success rates: 96 percent of distance students graduate straight away
- 82 percent were able to extend their career through their distance learning at AKAD.
- 1956 Foundation of AKAD Switzerland
- 33 examination centers nationwide, from A like Aalen to Z like Zwickau.
- Member of the Association of Private Universities eV, the Forum DistancE-Learning and the European Association for Distance Learning.
Flexible next to the job
The right way for every type of learner
- Learn at your own pace where and when you want.
- Your studies are so well compatible with your work and your private life.
- The AKAD study model enables every type of learner to follow their own path.
- You can start your studies at any time.
Personal service during the distance learning
- AKAD study support will help you personally and quickly.
- Our lecturers and tutors are always at your disposal for technical questions.
- According to the FernstudiumCheck Report, the AKAD University is one of the most popular AKAD University sciences and has been awarded the Service Quality Award by the German Institute for Service Quality (DISQ).
Efficient distance learning
96% graduate from AKAD
- Practice-oriented study materials and a modern online platform ensure optimal exam preparation.
- 96 percent of students graduate straight away.
- AKAD graduates enjoy an average salary improvement of 29%.