New For 2019: Study In Hong Kong
In recognising Hong Kong’s position as an international legal hub, we are excited to be offering quality postgraduate education opportunities to the city’s aspiring legal professionals, with a wide portfolio of professional law degrees, specialist legal training and on-going professional development courses for barristers and solicitors.
Why Choose The University Of Law?
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education, since 1867 - we’ve trained more practicing lawyers in the UK than anyone else.
- All our tutors are qualified lawyers and many still practicing. You’ll benefit from their insight into today's legal world delivered either face-to-face on campus or online.
- We have 13 locations across the UK and Hong Kong offering our postgraduate courses.
- We have the UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities; many of whom are qualified lawyers in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- We work with 90 of the top 100 UK law firms, many of whom send their trainees and lawyers exclusively to us. We also have close links with a wide range of barristers’ chambers.
- 92% of our full-time UK LLB students graduating in 2017 secured employment or further study within six months of successfully completing their course.
- Since graduating in summer 2017, 97% of our full-time and accelerated LPC students secured employment, a training contract, or further study within nine months of graduation.**
- Our award-winning pro bono team put your legal skills into practice by giving you access to over 3,000 opportunities to work on real cases while you’re studying.
- Our expert legal careers and employability service is one of the largest in the UK, with over 30 experts providing one-to-one support.
Postgraduate Law Courses Available
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) Reg. No. 252955
- Online Graduate Diploma in Law (i-GDL) Reg. No. 252955
- MA Law Reg. No. 252954
- Online MA Law (i-MA Law) Reg. No. 252954
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Conflict Resolution) Reg. No. 252957
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Intellectual Property) Reg. No. 252959
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Commercial Law) Reg. No. 252956
- Online LLM Legal Practice Programme (Conflict Resolution) Reg. No. 252958
- Online LLM Legal Practice Programme (Intellectual Property) Reg. No.: 252960
Check out our international events page to find out when we'll be visiting near you.
To find out more about The University of Law read our Blog: 5 Reasons to Study in Hong Kong
**97% of our full-time 2016/17 and accelerated 2017/17 LPC students graduating in summer 2017 secured employment, a training contract, or further study within nine months of successfully completing their course.
These courses are registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.