Founded in 1995, the Universidad Europea has a total of 17.000 students among its 4 campus in Spain. 30% are international students, with an above-average number of international students in our student body, you’ll experience a multicultural atmosphere. We have more than 300 agreements, and you can take part in an international exchange at prestigious universities around the world. Learn more here.
89% of our students are employed within one year of graduation.
To provide our students with a comprehensive education, educating leaders and professionals who are prepared to respond to the needs of a global world, to contribute value in their professions and to social progress through an entrepreneurial spirit and social commitment. To generate and transfer knowledge through applied research, likewise contributing to progress and positioning ourselves at the cutting-edge of technical and intellectual development.
At Universidad Europea, we consider academic excellence to be one of our strategic pillars. Thus, our educational model has embraced the principles of the European Higher Education Area based on the individual’s holistic learning. In this model, the professor is a mentor as well as an adviser who supports the student throughout their university life. The student, on the other hand, maps out their own educational journey, developing the knowledge, competencies, skills, and values demanded by society at the moment.
- Collaborative: We bear the seal of approval that sets up apart for our entrepreneurial spirit: we are resolute and audacious, placing the student at the forefront. We collaborate and work together to implement the best practices at our institution.
- International: As members of the Laureate Network we have a global vocation and scope, while retaining strong local roots. We offer international resources to support and strengthen local education. The magnitude and influence of the Laureate Network enable us to provide our professionals and students with excellent opportunities. We are an inclusive, multicultural organization that values diversity and respects all cultural perspectives and characteristics.
- Analytical: We implement a rigorous self-assessment process to constantly increase our information and knowledge so as to improve our performance. This reflexive approach, based on data analysis, sets us apart from other institutions.
- Trustworthy: If we want to be “here for good” we must gain the trust of our students and their families, employers and the communities where we operate. All levels of our organization are subject to the highest demands; we work with integrity and assume full responsibility for our actions.
- Audacious: We are entrepreneurs; we strive to be audacious and are willing to take calculated risks while at the same time basing our decisions on rational, reflexive planning. We are quick to leverage opportunities and make positive changes in order to enrich our students’ experience. We search for new ways to improve learning without borders and transform the traditional educational model. We have an innovative mentality and we provide members of the university community with the chance to challenge the status quo. We apply creative approaches to education and business. We never cease to explore new approaches, new technologies, new business models and new theories. We are leaders, not followers.
- Responsible: Assuming responsibility for our students’ results is the cornerstone of our revolution in the field of education. We focus on students and employers to adapt our programs to their needs. We strive to maintain high rates of retention, graduation and employability so that our students joining the labor market generate a positive social impact.
Villaviciosa de Odon Campus
C/ Tajo, s/n. Urb. El Bosque
28670 Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
46010 Valencian Community, Spain
28108 Alcobendas, Community of Madrid, Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
38300 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain