Online learning works around your busy schedule with ERAU Asia Online Campus
Embry-Riddle recognizes that completing a degree in a traditional classroom environment doesn't work for everyone. We understand most adult learners have very busy lives and face unique challenges while earning a degree. We are here to help you overcome those challenges so you can focus on your education.
If you are looking for flexibility and convenience, consider this: Taking online classes with Embry-Riddle means no commuting, no traffic, and no sitting in a classroom after a long day at work. With just a computer and an Internet connection, you can work toward a degree from practically anywhere.
Here are just some of the benefits of taking courses through our Online Campus:
- We have decades of experience assisting Online students, which has led to an experience that other schools cannot offer.
- We are exceptionally knowledgeable in assisting Military, Veteran, and Civilian students.
- Your goal is a degree. We stay in touch with you every step of the way to make sure you stay focused on that goal.
- We work with you to develop personalized degree maps -- individually created to show how you can graduate from Day 1, no matter your other life/work challenges.
- The majority of Academic Advisors are adult learners just like you, and many are Embry-Riddle Alumni.
- With 12 undergraduate and five graduate start terms throughout the year, it's never too late to start on your path to a degree. See our degrees and programs, below, see our Course Schedules, or see what minors we offer.
Programs taught in: