The Franklin P. Perdue School of Business was established in 1986 through a multimillion-dollar fund created to ensure excellence within the academic programs of the school.
Our Business Programs are accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting agency for business schools. AACSB affirms that the Perdue School demonstrates a distinguished level of performance in its graduate and undergraduate programs.
It is the largest college-level center for business education and development in the region and is committed to an emphasis on the entrepreneurial spirit, integration of theoretical and applied study, and community-based experience. To these ends, the school provides an academic program which responds to the highest standards of business education and provides for student interaction with the business world. Courses are designed to encourage students to think clearly, show sound judgment, communicate verbally and in writing, develop interpersonal skills and make rational decisions under conditions of uncertainty. Students graduate with ethical and motivational foundations underlying service to business, government and the community.
Vision, Mission, & Values
Students, external stakeholders, and peers will recognize the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University as the premier business school in our region. Our programs will attain the highest standards of business education by helping students understand the intricate issues that must be addressed by both theory and practice.
The mission of the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is to provide students with the knowledge and skills for personal and professional success. We meet this challenge by creating a personal, flexible educational environment.
- We facilitate the long-term success of our students in their chosen careers -- our primary concern.
- We strive to develop students' ability to make informed, mature judgments.
- We commit to high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- We maintain and support faculty commitment to teacher-scholar excellence.
- We insist that diversity, open-mindedness, and mutual respect are critical to the success of our programs.
- We encourage lifelong learning and development for our students, faculty, and staff.
- We support and encourage our students, faculty, and staff to engage in civic endeavors, community outreach, and to develop global competencies.
- We aspire toward continuous improvement -- the cornerstone of our mission.
Perdue School of Business
Holloway Hall 100
21801 Salisbury, Maryland, USA