Lindsey Wilson College was founded in 1903 as Lindsey Wilson Training School by the Louisville Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. The school was named in memory of Lindsey Wilson, the deceased nephew, and stepson of Mrs. Catherine Wilson of Louisville, Kentucky. (Today, Lindsey Wilson College continues its affiliation with the Kentucky Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church.)
Lindsey Wilson’s A.P. White Campus is located on more than 200 partially wooded acres on a hilltop in Columbia, which is in the Kentucky Heartland – a region synonymous with outdoor recreation, camping, boating, and hiking.
42728 Columbia, Kentucky, USA